Help us help them!

Help us help them!
Make a donation today for $10.00, $100.00, or $1000.00.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Kelly Doe – Story Incomplete


They say that any story is not complete without the 'Who, What, When, Where, Why and How‘. Sadly, the story of what happened to me is missing most of those pieces. My story started (or I guess you'd more accurately say it ended) on December 26, 1994, when workers who were picking up garbage along the highway found my remains by a culvert, near the intersection of Louisiana 602 and Interstate 20, about 2 miles east of Tallulah. So that's the When and the Where.

The remains were skeletal. (I know – awful, right?) They estimate that I was killed two to six months prior to discovery. I was white or possibly of mixed race, between 19 and 23 years old, with long brownish or auburn hair. They aren't sure what color my eyes were. I stood between 5'4” and 5'6” tall and weighed about 130 pounds. I had many dental fillings, and at some point during my life, I had suffered fractures in my lumbar region and in my foot.

I was wearing a Dallas Cowboys shirt (size not given) with the “Team NFL” logo on the pocket. I also wore a blue or black bra (size 38), a pair of blue or black thick-weaved socks and three silver stud earrings. They think I may have been bludgeoned to death.


On September 17, 1994, an 18-year-old woman had been kidnapped from a Super K-Mart in Monroe City and taken to Caldwell Parish, where she was raped and her throat was slashed. Somehow, she managed to survive. When police arrested Joseph McKinney and Sylvia Grover for this attack, they also questioned them about me. The authorities say that although there was not enough information to file charges against them for what happened to me, they have no doubt that this couple is somehow connected to my murder.

So there you have the What, Where, When and How. The only question left is the biggie: WHO am I? Can you be the one to fill in that final blank, complete my story and give me back my name?




If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Faces Lab @ 225-578-4761
LSU#94-38
Madison Parish Sheriff's Department
318-574-1831

VIEW HER PROFILE DATA AT A GLANCE:  Madison Louisiana Jane Doe December 1994

No comments: