Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Princess Rose Mary


The author is calling me Princess Rose Mary, I kinda like that. Why shouldn't I be a princess. Yes, I am. I'm a princess!


Someone removed me from my throne. How rude. The sad part is that there were three other princesses that also suffered throne removal or something.


By now, you probably realized I'm dead and someone killed me. Well this pathetic excuse for a person not only took my life, but the life of three others. Or so the police speculate.


I digress, let's get back to me. I was found in a field in the 3000 block of Calder Road, League City, Texas, on February 2, 1986. I didn't die this day. I died a couple weeks prior. Also, you should know that they found me with healed wounds that I suffered sometime prior to death, but those didn't kill me.


They say I'm 22 to 30 years old. You probably figured out I'm a woman. I'm white. I had light reddish brown hair. They didn't disclose my actual weight must be due to my royalty status. So they said that I have a small frame and short stature. However, those people at DoeNetwork investigated and discovered I was 5'5 to 5'8 and 140 to 160 lbs. I won't be offended they posted that information, but grateful as it might help someone recognize me. My dental information is available for comparison; however, you can note that I have a noticeable gap between my front teeth.


My understanding is there might be a reward for any information that leads to an arrest in my death or the others.


Listen, I like being known as Princess. But I want my family to know what happened to me. I want a proper burial with my ACTUAL NAME on the tombstone. So please help me. If you know who I am, call the police and tell them. You don't have to give your name really. If you don't know me, but want to help me TELL MANY PEOPLE. Send this post to as many people as you know and ask them to do the same. Maybe, just maybe, someone will know me. Please, please HELP ME.


Thanks

VIEW HER PROFILE DATA AT A GLANCE:
Galveston Texas Jane Doe February 1986
_________________________________________________________

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON,

PLEASE CONTACT 

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) 202-324-3000


No comments: