Monday, May 24, 2010

Isabel Doe: This Wasn't Supposed To Happen!


Why am I dead? I took such good care of myself! I watched my weight, had my nails done, my ears double-pierced, my hair highlighted – and when I needed surgery to stay healthy, well I had that, too! So how did I end up in a ditch in the middle of nowhere, without even the dignity of the clothes on my back? It just doesn't make sense!

They say I was Hispanic (or possibly bi-racial) and I was young. People are not supposed to die in their early to mid-thirties, but sadly, someone made that choice for me. I was found on May 24, 1995 in a ditch on Cottonhall Road, near the border of Yemassee, South Carolina. They are fairly sure I was killed somewhere else twenty four hours earlier and dumped there; nice, huh?

I had reddish brown hair and brown eyes and at 5'3”, I weighed 120 pounds. (See, I took care of myself!) I had two scars: one from a hysterectomy and the other (on my lower neck) from thyroid surgery.

So...who am I? Police feel that learning my identity might lead them straight to my killer. Was I somebody's wife or girlfriend? Or maybe even...someone's mother? Did I go to school with you, or possibly sit next to you at the nail salon? Even the tiniest bit of information might be just what they need to bring my killer to justice...and to allow me to finally rest in peace, with my name and my dignity restored.

If you have any information about this case please contact:
Beaufort County Sheriff's Office
843-816-8013

NCIC Number: U-835677205

VIEW HER PROFILE DATA AT A GLANCE: Beaufort South Carolina Jane Doe May 1995


PB: JLS



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the picture at http://canyouidentifyme.org/BeaufortSouthCarolinaJaneDoeMay1995 is a better identifier IMO. The drawn pics do not really look like the one there. I so hope someone finds out who this lady is. She was someones daughter and friend at the very least. She was loved by someone and they deserve answers.

Raven said...

This narrative particularly sticks to me... she was such a beautiful lady.... as a south Carolina native myself, I hope she gets justice.