Monday, March 14, 2011

Jimmy Doe – Music City USA


Was I from Nashville, Tennessee? Or maybe I was from right here in Berrien County, Michigan or a neighboring county. Someday someone will figure out where I’m from. You know that’s the day that I will get my true identity back. That will be the day you will learn my real name. Is that too much to ask; you know having my real name back, having a gravestone that reads my birth given name? Not only will I have my name back, but my family will finally know what happened to me. They must be missing me. I know they are missing me.

This is where you come in. I need you to help me find my family and my identity. They don’t know much about me. This is typical of course, you know being as though I’m a John Doe and all. If you feel better you can call me Jimmy Doe, at least temporarily until you figure out my true name.

So what they do know about me. Well like I said it’s not much. I’m Caucasian possibly Hispanic male, about 35 to 50 years old. My height is estimated to be anywhere from 5’2 to 5’7. I had dark brown to black straight hair. I was missing several teeth. My clothes were pretty average; I was wearing Wrangler blue jeans and a purple short sleeve shirt. One thing about my fairly average attire, my shirt read “Music City USA, Nashville, Tennessee.”

You can make a couple guesses about my shirt. One would be that I’m from Nashville. Another might be that I traveled to or through Nashville at some point in my adult life. The shirt was a gift, or the least popular thought is that I purchased it from a second hand store and it has no meaning whatsoever. But if there is the slightest chance that the shirt means something, it’s important others know about it. Just in case my family can use that shirt and this sketch of me to help bring me home.

You are probably wondering what happened to me. Again, there is not much to tell you. On December 3, 2000 my remains were found in Benton Township, Michigan. Oh yeah, I was in a shallow grave. I mean that’s where they found me, in that shallow grave. After running tests and all they determined that I probably died three to nine months prior to them discovering me. So sometime earlier in 2000 I died. Somehow I ended up in a shallow grave. And they don’t know who I am!

That’s all there is to my story at this time. I need you to help me. One of the best ways for them to figure out who I am, since science hasn’t worked, is getting this forensic sketch of me circulated. Can you help me do that? Can you ask others to look at this handsome face and see if they know me? I’d surely appreciate it. I’d like to find my family and my identity. You might just be the one who can help me find them!

If you know me, or what happened to me
Please call:

Berrien County Sheriff's Office
(269) 983-7141
NCIC Number: U-430001065

VIEW HIS PROFILE DATA AT A GLANCE HERE: Berrien Michigan John Doe December 2000

No comments: