Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Last House on the Left




Halloween 1990, a group of teenagers ready to go out to a party heard a truck down the road open its doors and a woman scream. Seeing as it was Halloween, they thought it was a joke and didn’t really think twice about it again. Unfortunately, that was me screaming for my life.
Sounds like the plot to a horror movie doesn’t it? “Woman found in a remote area near an abandoned farm house, cause of death: possible strangulation.” Well, this is no movie.  On Sunday, December 2, 1990, I was found in an abandoned farmhouse off Oscar Talley Road near Anderson, Missouri. I was hogtied with six different types of material: nylon rope, lead rope, coaxial cable, telephone cable, parachute cord, and clothesline. As if using only one wasn’t bad enough. The only evidence that they found from my killer was a single blonde hair and a fingernail.
As for my identity, no one has any idea. I was found in a blue jean coat, Lee blue jeans, a white T-shirt, and white fitness brand high-top sneakers, size 7 ½. I am between 5'1" and 5'4" tall, 21 to 31 years of age, and around 100 to 140 pounds. The sheriff’s department believes I was not a local, but the one thing they do know is I was well taken care of because I recently had a lot of dental work done. This means that I have people out there who cared about me enough to make sure my health was in tiptop shape. Those same people are probably still wondering where I am.
The sheriff’s department named me “Grace Doe” because according to everyone, it would only be by the grace of God that they would find out who I really am. Please help me prove all these people wrong and bring me my identity back.

If you have any information about this woman, please contact
McDonald Country Coroner
P.O. Box 520, Anderson, MO 64831
417-845-3393



No comments: