Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sherri Lee Truesdale: Have you seen me? Do you know what happened to me?



My name is Sherri Lee Truesdale. I was born in 1956. I went missing June 13, 1970 from Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina.

This is my story:

On Saturday, June 13, 1970, I left Pitts Street home about 11:30 a.m. to catch a bus downtown. I told my mother I was going to buy some supplies for school, scheduled to start the following Monday. I also planned to buy some doughnuts for my older sister, and to make a payment on my mother's charge account at Raylass Department Store. The department-store clerk told police that she saw me about 4:30 p.m. I have not been seen again. Detectives spent six weeks canvassing downtown and searching for me.

Am I alive? Do you know me? Did you live in that area when I went missing? Can you help find me, or tell someone what happened to me?

Poster courtesy of LostNMissing: Sherri Lee Truesdale


If you have any information concerning this case,
please contact:
Winston-Salem Police Department
336-773-7848
Case Number: NCMC834404

No comments: