Tuesday, August 14, 2007

1975 Riverside Unidentified Woman - Rubidoux Rose


Nobody knows my name. So until you can tell someone who I am, you can call me Rubidoux Rose.

On October 25, 1975, my lifeless body was discovered in the shallow waters of a drainage canal south of Newton Street in the Rubidoux area of Riverside, California.

I didn't have any identification on me. I was, however, wearing a silver-colored fork bracelet with one-inch prongs and a brown stone. I also wore a ring with a two-rose design and clear stone.

The police estimate that I was about 19 to 25 years of age. I was 5'8" and 135 pounds. I'm a black woman, described as having a short Afro hairstyle, 6" to 8" long.

While it's nice to have a temporary name of Rubidoux Rose, coined by this blogger--I want more than anything else to be identified for who I truly am. If you know me, please, please, please, contact the Riverside County Sheriff’s Coroner’s office. You may reference my NCIC number NCIC: 14TT070607 06X O16PM12. The Coroner’s number is (951) 443-2300.

I have hope that my family and friends are missing me. Maybe they think I left home, or maybe they moved and didn't know of my death. I just want to rest in peace with my true identity on my plot. Please let me rest in peace, call and tell them who I am.

Thanks Rubidoux Rose


VIEW HER PROFILE DATA AT A GLANCE: Riverside California Jane Doe October 1975

No comments: