Friday, May 8, 2009

Arkansas Rose: I need a real name! Do you know me?


My life ended on January 24, 2000. I was very young they estimate that I was only in my early 20's. I was found engulfed in flames in the parking lot of the College Avenue Baptist Church at 6100 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA. I had my whole life ahead of me. What happened?

Some very cruel and inhuman person or persons felt I needed to die. I'm wrought with grief in the gruesome manner of which my life was taken. My autopsy read "The woman had been stabbed and strangled to death. In addition, both of her hands and a portion of her left calf were missing, presumably cut off by the suspect to prevent authorities from identifying her." Who would have done this to me?

While I would love to bring the criminal(s) to justice, first I need to know who I am. Can you help identify me?

I was white.
I was in my 20's.
I was about 5'9 to 5'10.
I was 190 to 200 lbs.
I had light brown hair.

The doenetwork reported that I might have been from Arkansas originally.

Were you in San Diego in 2000? Did you go to church with me? Did you go to school with me? Was I your neighbor? Did I dance in a club you attended? Did I work at the local coffee house?

Are you missing a loved one in Arkansas that might fit my description?

Please someone, anyone, help me find my identity. If you know me call the police and tell them. If you know what happened call the police and tell them. If you heard a story that fits this one, call the police and tell them. I'll be eternally grateful. My family deserves to know what happened to me. If you can help please please do!
===========

San Diego Police Department
1-888-580-TIPS
OR
San Diego Police Homicide Unit
Cold Case Team
619-531-2293

===========================


VIEW HER PROFILE DATA AT A GLANCE:  San Diego California Jane Doe January 2000

1 comment:

Shannon Johnson said...

Could it possibly been a tattoo that was cut off of her leg? Is there anyway to determine that?