Monday, July 5, 2010

Teeth! Are you kidding me?

Not much to go on. Who would have thought one day it was all going to boil down to my teeth. Celebrities have really good teeth right? Celebrities are called stars! Since it all boils down to my teeth, how about you call me Star Doe! Some might want to call me Marion but that’s so old fashioned. I like Star better! At least for now…

My understanding of how this works is you get to hear the details from the end of my life. Why? Because you don’t know who I am, so all you have are those final details. So let’s get busy.

On March 10, 2007 my remains were found on Victory Road in Northeast Marion County, Ohio. They don’t know for sure how long I had been on this Victory Road, but they guess it was anywhere from 2002 to 2007 possibly only months prior to them finding me.

Victory another great word! I guess it’s not one we’ll be using. At least not yet. I’m far from being victorious. Maybe you can help. Do you know me? I was somewhere between 5’3 and 5’9 and possibly 125 to 150 lbs (but that’s a huge guess). I had straight brown long to medium length hair. They say I was 15 to 22 years old. Pretty young! Also they guess that I’m White, but can’t rule out the fact that I might be Asian or Hispanic. They just want to throw you off! Ok so the best details available my teeth. That’s right my teeth - 1, 16, 17, 32 are unerupted/impacted. Can you believe that it all boils down to my teeth. I might be White. I might be 15. I might have weighed 125. I might have been 5’3. But when it comes to those impacted teeth there is no doubt. So if the other details seem remotely familiar like maybe it could be someone you love that is missing run fast to the DDS and get the records! Let’s find out if I’m your loved one.

What kind of music do you think I liked?


``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
If you have any information or know this person
Please call:
Marion County Sheriff’s Office740-382-8244, orMarion Ohio Law Enforcement TIPS Line
740-375-TIPS (8477)
CASE # 0702858NCIC Number # U330020368

VIEW HER PROFILE DATA AT A GLANCE: Marion Ohio Jane Doe March 2007

No comments: