Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sacramento, California John Doe - What if my name really is John?

 

Are you familiar with the Sacramento River in Isleton, California? Back in February 2002, the levee water dropped several feet. No big deal, right? Well, for one fisherman back in February 2002, it was a big deal when he saw my human remains banging around on the riverbed.

On February 18, 2002, after receiving a call from the fisherman, the Isleton Police Department found my remains on the riverbank near Hwy. 160. Some of my limbs were missing (two arms and one leg), but it was not certain if that was due to nature or ill intent.

It has been determined that I was a Caucasian male 25 to 35 years old. I stood 5'2" to 5'8" tall, but my weight is unknown. I had a full head of black hair. Upon further examination, they learned that I had previously suffered  fractured toes, a fractured pelvis, and most likely had a herniated disc.

About one month prior to them finding me, I was decked out in my favorite Wrangler jeans and blue print Hanes underwear. I also wore my kickass black Nike tennis shoes. Now, if memory serves, I started that day with a shirt. However, when my day ended, heck, when my life ended, it’s possible I was not wearing a shirt. Then again, it could have just washed away for the month I was underwater in the Sacramento River.

You’re probably wondering if I was killed or if I committed suicide. Well, you’ll have to keep wondering, or make your best educated guess. Don’t forget my missing limbs. Right now, they need to figure out who I am before they can figure out what happened to me.

The next time you see the Sacramento River, remember me!

If you know who I am, please contact:
Sacramento County Coroner’s Office
4800 Broadway, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95820
(916) 874-9320
Fax: (916) 874-9257

Case#02-00846


No comments: